President: Corrado Giacona II – View Bio
Executive Director: Alessandro Steinhaus – View Bio
Vice President: Frank Maselli, President of The American Italian Cultural Center in New Orleans
Treasurer: Arnaldo Partesotti, Honorary Consul of Italy
Board Member: Dominik Knoll, CEO of the World Trade Center of New Orleans
The Italian American Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana (IACCLa) is a nonprofit corporation based in New Orleans whose objectives and purposes are the conducting of activities and taking of actions calculated to favor, foster and promote commercial trade and exchange between Italy, the United States and Louisiana in particular. The following are examples of the kind of activities and actions which the Italian Chamber conducts:
- Create custom events to showcase and synergize successful Italian and American long term relationships.
- Connect companies located in Louisiana to small-medium sized, entrepreneurial spirited, Italian companies preferably family owned.
- Facilitate the access of Italian and Louisianan companies to the markets respectively in Louisiana and Italy, through the establishment of valuable business relations and the provision of customized professional services.
- Seminars and presentations aimed at providing information concerning business opportunities and the advantages of engaging in commercial trades or exchanges between Italy, the Unites States and Louisiana;
- Provide information to businesses in Louisiana or in Italy concerning legal matters, tax implications, import and customs matters and other issues related to doing business with businesses in Italy or in Louisiana.
The IACCLa works in connection with the other Italian-American Chambers of Commerce operating in the United States that belong to Assocamerestero, a network recognized by the Italian Government of 76 Chambers in 50 countries with 140 points of presence and over 24,000 member companies, 70% of which are local firms interested in different forms of mutual exchange with Italy.